2006 Question

svtash

Sep 30, 2004
Vista, CA
I am sure that the 06 will be almost identical to the 05 but I was woundering if anyone knew if the options will remain the same. I am going to wait for the 06 but I really like the red interior. Anyone know if the red lether/interior will be an option an the 06 as well?

• Sponsors (?)

svtash said:
I am sure that the 06 will be almost identical to the 05 but I was woundering if anyone knew if the options will remain the same. I am going to wait for the 06 but I really like the red interior. Anyone know if the red lether/interior will be an option an the 06 as well?

I don't see why they would take this option away. It seems to be a popular seller.

svtash said:

Yellow & Black

sacha said:
I don't see why they would take this option away. It seems to be a popular seller.
Go here for the current list of options. Crimson Red Leather option missing :shrug:

https://www.fleet.ford.com/showroom/2006fleetshowroom/2006-mustang.asp

Rut Roh
May 16th Order: 2006 Tungsten GT Coupe, IUP, 18" Polished Fanblades
March 9th Order: 2005 Satin Silver GT Coupe, IUP, Red Leather, Bullitts - C/U and not holding my breath.

Blk'05 said:
I wouldnt mind if they did a black w/ red inserts in the seats...

They might be saving that interior package for just the Shelby, because that is exactly the way they are showing the interior of the Shelby as of now... Who knows... I am liking the black with red look as well...