2007 Mustang MIL eliminator ???

• Sponsors (?)

FYI .. They work some times ... Most of the time they don't work.

I called up brenspeed after ordering these for my 07. The tech said it was about a 50-50 chance they would work because something changed on the 07+ stangs. All the 05 and 06 models will work with the eliminators.

Get yourself tuned, that's the only way to get rid of you CEL. I know it's bad, but i've had mine on there for about a year now. lol

Here

lightningforceperformance dot com

BBK MIL Eliminators 1996-09 Mustang

BBK MIL Eliminators 1996-09 Mustang
larger image
$62.95
Sold Out

* Model: 1675
* Manufactured by: BBK

BBK MIL Eliminators 1996-07 Mustang

These plug-in MIL Eliminators are designed to prevent the "Service Engine Soon" dash light from turning on after installing an off-road H-pipe or X-pipe on 1996-07 Mustangs. Since they feature factory style connectors there is no need to cut or splice any wires. Simply plug them inline with the rear oxygen sensors and you are ready to enjoy your Mustang without the annoying "Check Engine Light". Truly Plug and Play!

Features:

· One pair of MIL Eliminators included

· Designed for all 1996-06 Mustangs

· Easy plug and play installation

· Easy to follow instructions included

· Installation time: 15-30 minutes

go to brenspeeds web site they have them under exhaust components u put the spacers in the put the o2 in the space this sets the o2 sensor further back from the exhaust gases in which will allow it to read cooler...this is posed to work with no cats...with no cats the exhaust is hotter which will send a different signal to the computer putting a spacer in will allow the o2 to stay cooler so the o2 sensor will still be in range of the factory signal....its mainly just a way to trick the computer jst like the mil eliminators but the eliminators us a resistor to change the signal...either way could work but it just depends on where the o2 bungs are in the exhaust if the bungs are further away you will still throw a CEL because the exhaust is cooler the further back you go...