260RWHP with a Saleen blower on a 01 GT???

DoubleONegative

Jun 30, 2003
Tioga Cty PA
I was looking around ls1.com and came across this thread

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530957

Now it says this guy only made 260RWHP and 340RWTQ with the saleen, the guy claims it tuned and the blower is making 6psi...now i really don't know what the variables are with this car but it seems to me that he is waaaaaay low on power

then ofcourse the LS1 guys start in on how much of a POS the 2v 4.6 is.

I am not trying to turn this into a flame war over there so please don't start one

• Sponsors (?)

something is def wrong, my car made 260rwhp and 305rwtq when I was n/a.... Unless there is a dynosheet, I'd have to say bs. Oh btw, a friend of my cousin's girilfriend's unlce's brother has an LS1 with cams, ported heads, blinker fluid, and LED lights and he's putting down like 2,500rwhp before NOOOOOSS!!!!! Pretty easy just to write whatever you want :shrug:

01BlkGT said:
something is def wrong, my car made 260rwhp and 305rwtq when I was n/a.... Unless there is a dynosheet, I'd have to say bs. Oh btw, a friend of my cousin's girilfriend's unlce's brother has an LS1 with cams, ported heads, blinker fluid, and LED lights and he's putting down like 2,500rwhp before NOOOOOSS!!!!! Pretty easy just to write whatever you want :shrug:

NO way man NAAAAAAAWZ!!!!! really wow

your right though thats the worst part