3 codes pulled (P0131,P1131,P1132), can someone help.

ajcolv

Founding Member
Aug 10, 2001
Utah
I first started getting the CEL when I swapped in my O/R H and didn't put on the MIL's. I ran it for several months and then swapped the stocker back in when Emissions and Inspections was coming up. After I replaced the O/R with the stock H, I still had a problem with the CEL. I haven't noticed any drivability problems, but don't drive it very often. I got the following codes when I went to Autozone (P0131,P1131,P1132). After a search I found info on the P1131 code, which is probably the o2 sensor as I suspected. I wasn't able to find anything on the other two codes. Can anyone help me determine what the problem would cause that combination and how to attempt to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Aaron.

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone know how much they cost? Im curious because I had the c&l MAF on my car for a little while and it ran fine, no engine light or anything. Then I installed a accufab 75mm t/b and c&l plenum and my car started running lean. So I took off my MAF and went back to the stock airbox, but now my car is still running lean. Every once in awhile while im idling my rpms will fluctuate pretty bad between 300-800, but once it warms up a little its fine. So pretty much I cant just turn my car on and go, I have to give it a couple seconds. But the engine light wont go off.

Well, that's the problem. I no longer have the K&N and when I did, I did clean it. I tried the way the link you suggested recommends and also using brake cleaner. I don't if anyone found anything different out but brake cleaner was recommended because it doesn't leave a residue. Anyway, so from what I'm getting it's probably not the o2 sensor but the MAF now. I might have to run to a pick and pull and see if I can get one from a junked GT. Does anyone know if it has to be from a 96-98? If that doesn't work then I'll have to try the o2 sensor. I've also heard that it might be the gasket between the header and the h-pipe. Does that sound like that could be a problem too?