140amp alt
BBK high flow fuel rails
36lb injectors
BBK regulator at (41psi)
MSD 6A ignition
255lph intank fuel pump

And soon to come 100shot nitrous..

• Sponsors (?)

Nice mod list, but I dont think 300 horses with stock cam and heads...

Until that nitrous....lol.

You seriously never know though. My old motor had 155,000 miles, ran 14.5 at 95 with FULL exhaust, smog pump eliminated, electric fan, Cobra intake...... It was slow for what it had but it seemed to run ok...til we opened it up. Sludge so bad I dont know how it had oil pressure......fried piston compression rings....bent connecting rod cyl. 8... :nonono:

On a used motor, its VERY hard to estimate horsepower.... Just saying, be careful. You never know.

you wont really be close to 300 hp. maybe 230-240 at the wheels, kinda pushing it though. whats with the 36lb injectors??? way too big. to get around 300hp you really need good heads and cam.

72bronko said:
you wont really be close to 300 hp. maybe 230-240 at the wheels, kinda pushing it though. whats with the 36lb injectors??? way too big. to get around 300hp you really need good heads and cam.

I agree there, I'm still running stock 19's on mine and I'm doing ok. 36 is more suited to supercharging IMO. I wouldnt really go bigger than 24 on a streetable N/A motor

Holy fuel! You don't need a 255lph and 36 lb injectors for what you're running at all....and 41 psi on your fuel is too much too...tune that down to like 36-38, save yourself some mpg that way. If I were you I'd get some gt40s, 1.7 rockers and an aftermarket intake, that'll give you closer to what you're looking at getting for good budget

Like the holly systemax and the stock and go into 1 big plenum but the way that the bbk is it goes into 2 different smaller ones.. I have notice a difference in the performance over stock.. Its only a little taller than the stock but i have a 4" cowl so i dont know if it would fit with the stock hood. i pretty sure that i will.. It was real easy to instal and i like the performance

I'd say you're about 80 hp shy of 300 at the wheels, if not more. That intake on stock heads is probably robbing power, along with the bigger injectors.
But, throw on a set of good heads and a cam with the other items in your list and you'll be at 300 rwhp.