313.2rwhp/327.2rwtq

• Sponsors (?)

wow those are some impressive numbers. I am still waiting on mine to arrive but when it does your mods are pretty much exactly whats on my list. Is there any chance I could check out your car sometime since Im in Boca? I go up to moroso frequently with my 302 ranger and will be there all the time when my 05 finally gets here.

The stock plates have a butterfly valve on them. I believe they are really for emissions purposes. Not 100% sure. They are mounted under the intake cover. The Steeda ones just allow the car to breath better-simply put. They don't have the butterfly valves on them.

169stang said:
The stock plates have a butterfly valve on them. I believe they are really for emissions purposes. Not 100% sure. They are mounted under the intake cover. The Steeda ones just allow the car to breath better-simply put. They don't have the butterfly valves on them.

Good rusults ;)

Can I ask, what kind of money you have invested in your mods?

Just looking to see what I'm going to have to spend to be at that power level.

Marc

I have about $2800 in parts and maybe $1000 in labor. That's including dyno time, custom tune, and installing the header's and exhaust. I was going to install the headers/exhaust installed due to my mechanic already having the car to do the differential. I busted the stock diff. at the track. I've also replaced the stock clutch, which I burned up when I went from stock rubber to M/T ET Streets. To avoid smoking the new clutch, I had him install line locks when he installed the clutch. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.