Mach 1 315's

• Sponsors (?)

bay sav

damn nice rides man!!! love the 34 ford looks like alot of hard work in that baby.
I'm perchasing those 18 by 10.5 bullit rims they will fit that 315 but I don't no the off set for them. I think it will work fine with stock hight but I'm lowering my car 2" in the front and 1.8" in the rear. hope it flys

305's are a better bet some one on another site said that 305's fit his mach 1 tight but with no rubbing I wouldn't try to push 315's. 305's are still serious rubber not that big a diff except in the clearance area.

I am running Nitto NT555R 315/35/17 tires in the rear on 17x10.5" deep-dish bullitt wheels with a 27mm offset. I have Sprint Performance lowering springs which dropped me close to 2" after settling. I am not using any spacers and I have only a minor rubbing issue when I drive quickly over bumps or into driveways at an angle. I have yet to find any evidence of this rub while underneath the car. Please keep in mind that Nitto has the narrowest of tires, meaning that 315 tires of a different brand my actually differ in width!

Here are a few pictures:

BullittsRearMountedCar10.jpg

Mach1ExhaustClearance1.jpg

Mach10072.jpg

Mach1Signature3.jpg

I have 315-35-17 BFG's on 11" rims with 7" backspacing. The car is stock height, and I dont have any problems at all with clearance or rubbing anywhere. My only concern is that I want to lower the car, but I have a feeling that with a big bump or hard cornering the fender lip would rub the tire. The tires don't stick ouside the fenders, but are even with the outside edge.

Attachments

• New Wheels01.jpg
    New Wheels01.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 177
  • New Wheels03.jpg
    New Wheels03.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 187
wurd2 said:
I am running Nitto NT555R 315/35/17 tires in the rear on 17x10.5" deep-dish bullitt wheels with a 27mm offset. I have Sprint Performance lowering springs which dropped me close to 2" after settling. I am not using any spacers and I have only a minor rubbing issue when I drive quickly over bumps or into driveways at an angle. I have yet to find any evidence of this rub while underneath the car. Please keep in mind that Nitto has the narrowest of tires, meaning that 315 tires of a different brand my actually differ in width!

Here are a few pictures:

BullittsRearMountedCar10.jpg

Mach1ExhaustClearance1.jpg

Mach10072.jpg

Mach1Signature3.jpg

Your car looks great from underneath. What exhaust system do you have? :nice:

Sam98 said:
Your car looks great from underneath. What exhaust system do you have? :nice:

Thanks for your comments. I have a MAC ProChamber H-Pipe (2.5" diameter) and a MAC cat-back setup (2.5" diameter w/ 3.5" chrome tips). My exhaust setup is under a little bit of strain because of the fit not being perfect. Also, my exhaust tips don't exactly line up with the rear bumper notches. But at least the position of the tips are the same on both sides.

You can listen to my exhaust setup here:

http://www.eleventeen.net/webpage/videos/Mach1Exhaust.mpeg

MAC certainly isn't known for quality products, but if you live in a climate where you don't have to worry about rust, then you really don't need to worry about poor quality pipes. With MAC you can save some money on an exhaust setup that is excellent on sound and performance.