347 stroker finished, and runs! (PICS)

• Sponsors (?)

B50 block....sportsman...347 + turbo = split block!

And your car is too amazing looking for a split block. And your runnign a T67 right so you should be able to make 700hp easily....with a T76 Q trim you could easily max that out i would think. Maybe with the turbo you have it will max out before the block dose but it's going to be close i would think....atleast it's a turbo not a supercharger that should help.

edit...
t40e 57mm....your going to max that out! but the block should be fine. And why soo high compression? Race gas?

i just want 500 h/p, should be reachable.. if not, they have a GP over on TM.com for the PM T70's, which should work well on my motor. Compression isnt overly high. Its just the way things turned out after a few screw ups on Scats part. Should be able to run 13-14psi on pump gas.

anyhow, finally got the pipes back from the coaters.. and wow do they look great. Local shop did it, they call it Cermichrome... I know it wont look pretty for long, but atleast itl look nicer then flat black pipes. Almost there now, just need plug wires, and a master cylinder, and some fine tuning.

pipes1.jpg

pipes2.jpg

pipes3.jpg

pipes4.jpg