351w heads

• Sponsors (?)

Yup Victor Jr. intake is just right for that combo,have it port matched and your go to go.

That was what we were runing for a good amount of time.

408,TFS ported heads,Cam Motion hyd. roller,and Victor Jr with a plate.When never ran the nitrous with the plate though,went to a Super Victor and a fogger.

We did run it n/a however,untuned it went 10.80 @ 125mph :nice: befor we added the vacuum pump witch I know after we put it on it helped.It would have gone mid 10's n/a tuned with the vacuum pump.

We still needed to get the suspension worked out as well.

was it a street car? or strictly track. i know guys don't like to give out cam info well atleast guys who race for a living but what kida specs were you running on the cam? if you needed a vacuum pump i assume lots of duration?

86bluecobra said:
was it a street car? or strictly track. i know guys don't like to give out cam info well atleast guys who race for a living but what kida specs were you running on the cam? if you needed a vacuum pump i assume lots of duration?

Street/strip car,the vacuum pump was because it works better than breathers,helps seal the rings better (whitch reduces oil contamination and that help with detonation also),and it reduced lifter pump up at high rpm (7200rpm was the shift point).

Ill PM you the cam specs later.