3rd Brake Light

Alright, i was looking at some of those vinyl 3rd brake light covers for my 95. So i get into looking at them, and im not a fan of the two ponies running on both sides of the "MUSTANG" logo thing. I also found one stainless steel brake light cover with just "MUSTANG" printed on it, and i would have to get some adhesive and put it on myself. I also found this to very interesting, and started getting ideas.
Third Break Light Replacement -Clear
I dont think they look to ricey, although they have the altezza word in the name of the aucion, but i dont have ghey altezzas, so they would look the same way u kno?
but my crazy idea would be to instead of using the 2 red lights he provides you with, i would find a way to use blue LEDS or blue lights, either way. Then i though it prolly is illegal to do that, but after all its an extra brake light.
someone know if doing this in blue would be teh ILLEGAL? that would prolly stop me from doing it, if i am feeling citizen-like tommoro morning. otherwise i will stay stock or get the stainless on maybe. or wait for a vinyl with just "MUSTANG" its early, 1:47 here, time for some sleep. Clear = not always rice! remember! lol

• Sponsors (?)

The green car in the pic does not look that bad at all. But that's because it has clear brake lights. If you only do the 3rd brake light I think it would look weird. And using blue led light as a brake light I don't think is quite legal. Plus, you'd have a green car, red brake lights, and a blue 3rd brake light; I don't think that would look clean at all.

um....there was a law written in the books that every car mfd's after 1990 has to have a red third brake light on the center rear of the car (unsure of how it's exactly stated). Also in most states, because you will have a blue light flashing on and off (with your brakes goin on and off) that would be a $50 ticket, minimum. Here in florida, you're looking at a $200 ticket and 2 points on your licence. I know. My friend tried that.

damnit to hell, oh well,si got this idea when i was looking at those headlight LEDs that make your headlight glow, my only problem is it would require me to prolly drill into the plastic (bad idea) and then the would get moisture in them and stuff, not to mention my lights arent clear (they're not dirty, they just arent the crystal ones on the 99-00)
not to mention, the cops around here are stupid as hell. i remember i was at a "projekt revolution" concert on the 31st of july, and we were walking out to our ride when this yellow h2 passes us, with like a million (prolly 10) neons all over it, passes about 8 cops and they didnt flinch, silly police! oh well, my car will remain unchanged for a little while longer than, im running out of things to do! (Billet alum. Window switches maybe?)

and blue lights cost 20 bux where as under drive pulleys are 150+ (i dont really know) and i dont have a job, lol, but will be getting one as soon as school starts, but its doesnt make much (60 bux a day, but i only work saturdays from 10-5:30) then i will need another job somewheres else, something stupid like bus boy or something. So once i have a larger flow than 40 a month, i will be able to do real mods, lol
in all reality, i dont even have the money for those lights, its just an idea. all the money i have goes towards stupid things like movies, food, and stuff... i have the money, but not the surplus money...
in addition im happy with the perfomance of my vehicle, perfomance mods can wait for the money =D