4.6 and nitrous

• Sponsors (?)

the kit is hooked up right, one difference instead of using two solenoids and two jets only one of each is being used. The fuel pressure doens't need to be bumped, and wet kits, that've heard of are not the best for mustangs. Thanks for your help anyways

i have the money needed to buy a kit and have been doing alot of reasearch on all the nitrous kits for out cars. i want to run a 75 shot of wet, but i cannot find where to buy one, summit has a nitrous works ford efi kit...is this the one i want? if someone could just link me to a page that sells them.

99prmustang said:
i have the money needed to buy a kit and have been doing alot of reasearch on all the nitrous kits for out cars. i want to run a 75 shot of wet, but i cannot find where to buy one, summit has a nitrous works ford efi kit...is this the one i want? if someone could just link me to a page that sells them.

Have you thought about the NOSzle kit? Mine should be in next week. They talked like it was real safe thatz why I got it.

yomny said:
the kit is hooked up right, one difference instead of using two solenoids and two jets only one of each is being used. The fuel pressure doens't need to be bumped, and wet kits, that've heard of are not the best for mustangs. Thanks for your help anyways

if your not using the fuel solenoid then it is not hooked up right

most dry kits come with 2 solenoids as well

and if your saying that a wet kit will blow up a motor yes it can happen but more times then not it cause of the user

so when your motor lets go dont come back on here and cry that nw systems suck and how it f-ed your motor cause we will all know its due to improper install

99prmustang said:

I would go with a nx kit
you can get it at www.mustang-x.com

I would get the genx2 upgrade and window switch (3000 on and 6000 off)
as well as a fuel saftey switch