4.6? gt?

Discussion in 'SN95 V6 Mustang Tech' started by 873Stang, Dec 4, 2007.

1. ChingonStang

ChingonStang Member

Yeah, what's up with that? This 69 sure looks like its ready to fall apart and totally unreliable. Anyone would be dumb to buy that old car!:scratch:

[​IMG]

2. Mustang5L5

Mustang5L5 Car used in adult film "Highway Gangbang-InDaButt" SN Certified Technician Founding Member

If every older car was cared for like that i wouldn't have a problem.

You guys are taking this too much to heart. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with old cars. All i am saying is somethings you just want something as new as possible. What's wrong with that?:shrug:

3. '66 coupe

'66 coupe Founding Member

IMO, if you just have to get the newer vehicle, and least get into a newer bodystyle. Buying an '03/'04 GT to me is like buying a more expensive low-mileage '99 GT. They look almost the same, and the performance is equal.

I'm just convinced that if one has the money for an '03 or '04 GT, the money would be better spent on a '99/'01 Cobra. In 5 years the older Cobra will be worth more.
    If gas is a concern(not wanting to pay for premium) and you don't want a 4v, I'd look for a used Bullitt.

4. fobra559

fobra559 At least it's more erect and not floppy anymore.

You got that pic at the Unique Performance website right? That's a 67 replica of Elenor btw, not a 69.

5. ChingonStang

ChingonStang Member

I hear on the newer car though. I'd trade up if it was for the fact that I don't want to extend car payments. For me, I don't trade up as often because I want at least one or two years of no car payments.

My sister has had an increasing 10+ year car payment starting at a Ford Explorer that she had for 3 years, then traded up to a Toyota Highlander for 4 years, then up to a Toyota 4Runner for 3 years and now she recently extended her payments another 6 years on a Toyota Sequioa. She really LOVES car payments!:rolleyes:

6. 98 V6

98 V6 New Member

I personally am going to either trade, or just buy a 99 cobra.:nice: I don't care that is a little older, because its still what I want. Besides, I can do any maintenence work that would need to be done.:SNSign: