4.6 Shortblock Build For Sale Plus Pi Heads And Comp Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonradwich

Nov 16, 2014
what I have for sale was a project to build a drag car that did not fall through, went out and bought all top of the line engine parts from MMR (http://www.modularmotorsportsracing.com/) and started getting it all assembled including a -.020 on the block. The engine was going to be set up for a twin turbo set up. Currently have the pistons rods and crank assembled oil pan and pump are not on, but I have them. I also have stage 3 custom comp cams turbo cams and pi heads willing to sell with shortblock or separate. Here is a list of everything I have all together,

current production aluminum block 4.6l
timing chain & valve kit 2v
block to oil filter adapter gasket
intake manifold gaskets
2 valve gasket kit (head, oil pan, timing cover, valve cover, and ford rear main seal gaskets )
MMR street/strip oil pan
MMR hurricane internal billet geared oil pump
MMR 4.75 Stroker Mod 1000 Stroker Rotating assembly
comp MMR custom turbo cams stage 3 (8.5.1)
piston notch 2v
Manley spring kit
ford racing PI cylinder heads
upgraded springs
ARP headstud kit

That is the list of all I have. Spent a lot of money getting parts and in the engine shop just looking to get out of it. Everything all together looking for 5,500 obo for just the cams 600 and for just the heads(already have cams in them but not the stage 3 ones) 800. its a steal if you do the research, for any questions or pictures call or text (texting is best option) 585-5o7-3373

• Sponsors (?)

Rochester ny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 436
Status
Not open for further replies.