4.6L into FOX Body

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
What is the forum or website that gives all the info for this swap?

I have an 81 Notch that is rust free. I am putting a 4.6L 01 GT motor and stick trans in it, and I just want to brush up on some cloudy areas....Thanks.....

• Sponsors (?)

I just read a whole thread over there, and this guy used the entire hanress and cobra interior.....I am not gonna do that!! I want to retain the stock fox interior, and harness, and just use the ECm, Harness, motor and trans, and get it running that way...I havea tuner that can pass the PATS system and get it running with the stock 5.0L stuff......

you should get some pics of the soon to be mod powered fox!

OH well, I have had the 81 notch since October 14, 2006. So I wouldn't have pics up for while...if I do this....Girlfriend permitting....I spend more time with my cars than her, and she doesn't like that too much!!!

IF this does happen, the donor car isn't even available for me to buy until July 31st. It is coming from the same auction I buy all my cars at. I hope that I can get this one it is hit in the front and the side, so maybe nobody will want to fix it. THe only thing I am worried about is that it is hit hard by a pole, they last GT I bought like this, had broken timing cover, chain, valve covers, and the bell housing on the TR3650 trans was cracked. I don't want to buy this GT and have this same thing.....if I don't get this car, there is a 03 GT conv on August 3rd, so I will have to wait it out. This is a winter project anyways, that will take longer than what I had to do to my current notch. The current notch took only 2 weeks to finx the front end damage, all body work, done, stripped, painted, reassemble with 5.0L 5 spd, from 2.3L auto.....I was a work horse last summer!!!!!