4 BLOWN T-5's

CONCRETEWARFARE

Apr 8, 2005
NEW YORK
I saw a post about this a long time ago and now cant find the person. They were looking for blown t-5s and would pay some money for them because they were rebuilding them and selling them. Anyone know where I could find out about this as crazy as it sounds? I have 4 of them sitting in my basement.

• Sponsors (?)

I bet it got deleted, unless it was in the classifieds or in their signature. Daggar doesn't play, he puts the classified threads on lockdown before anyone else gets a chance to. He's like Visa, everywhere you want to be...

Oh, I hear ya. Maybe try posting up in the regional classifieds asking for offers? You can add a line to your signature listing them for sale as well. All contact should be done via PM regarding the sale that way though.

I do it....but i get my blown T-5's for free. :)

WIth some of these trans, so much junk is blown it isn't worth it to pay for the trans and then buy parts on top of them. You have 4 so it may be worth it. I would spend $25 TOPS for a blown T-5. Look around enough and people give you the things just to get rid of them