4 eye pictures wanted

• Sponsors (?)

What did you paint that grill with?
black paint :stick:

LOL. Honestly i'm not sure. He said he used Hot Rod Flatz but i have a feeling he just used GM bumper paint from a spray can. Time will tell i guess, if it starts fading from the sun. The GM bumper paint is some of the better satin black spray paint out there though. Hot Rod Flatz isn't supposed to get chalky.

I like Black :)
1986 Mustang GT.jpg

Damn, that car is just absolutely beautiful! Makes me want a set of stickies and skinnies for my car really bad.

Thanks. The car has a lot of sentimental value for me. My dad ordered it in September of 1985. I was 9 yrs old when we drove to the dealership to pick it up on January 2nd, 1986. He and I have passed it back and forth to each other several times over the years, but it's been in storage for a long time now. My '89 Mustang project spiraled out of control, so my dad and I decided to pull out the '86 and make it just a nice, simple, reliable 10-second street car. It certainly won't set any track records anywhere, but I think it's cool to drive a 26yr old car. I can't wait to get it back on the road. LOVE the 4-eye cars!!!