408 with Kenne bell????

Hey i have finally decided that i want to go big inch! most likely a 408 or maybe if i have to wicked 347 :hail2: Anyway i was wondering if a kenne bell 2.2L Blowzilla with Flowzilla inlet would be enough to feed a hungry 408??? :shrug: if not i will stick with a d-1sc with a 3 core. Also what kinda power would u ball park a 408, FTI cam, AFR 225's, and 2.2L kenne bell at 15 psi with water methanol injection making???

• Sponsors (?)

u better hope u have 20 k lying around to run a blown 408. 15 psi in a 408 should warrant a dart block. or at minimum a sportsman 2 block. the kenne bell will run out of steem with that much cubes. a KB 347 makes much more sense for any type of car that will see the street.

mike

milehighstang said:
Why would i have to make a custom bracket? it should bolt right up with a 351 GT40 lower intake manifold

Not to bring back from the dead.. but yes it will bolt to the intake.. I didn't question that.. If I remember right theres a bracket on the snout of the blower towards the pulley... That bracket will have to be custom made because the accessory brackets are farther apart on a 351 compared to a 302.. We Treid this and went with a Novi 2000.