5.0 emblems....

MahFiVeOh

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
Ontario, Canada
  • Sponsors (?)

i've always really liked the black one's, but i don't like how they say "high performance" on them. if i ever decide to put badges back on my car, i want to find a set like them without the "high performance" part. still, i think they would look good on your car with your car being a dark blue with black trim.

Black chrome.

In other words...stock, but tinted black slightly. Prob is i don't think anyone makes them, but there are paints out there that you can do this yourself. I was actually thinking of doing it myself.

I'd also like to pick up a black FORD emblem for the rear, and a do a "black chrome" 93 cobra grill pony as well.

My car is black w/black int...so i'm doing an all black theme

Black chrome.

In other words...stock, but tinted black slightly. Prob is i don't think anyone makes them, but there are paints out there that you can do this yourself. I was actually thinking of doing it myself.

I'd also like to pick up a black FORD emblem for the rear, and a do a "black chrome" 93 cobra grill pony as well.

My car is black w/black int...so i'm doing an all black theme

I decided i'm going with the stock 5.0 emblems.I'm going to copy your idea of the black chrome thing (if ya don't mind :D) with my old 5.0 emblems to see how it looks.If it looks ok i'll do my new emblems.I found some paint that gives an anodized look to chrome, its made by Dupli-color Metalcast I picked up the "smoke" color. I'll post some pics soon.

I decided i'm going with the stock 5.0 emblems.I'm going to copy your idea of the black chrome thing (if ya don't mind :D) with my old 5.0 emblems to see how it looks.If it looks ok i'll do my new emblems.I found some paint that gives an anodized look to chrome, its made by Dupli-color Metalcast I picked up the "smoke" color. I'll post some pics soon.

That paint is badass works great good choice ive used it before i also like Duplicoior Metal specks paint gives u the old school sparkle :nice:

Def post pics. i have been meaning to do it but i am waiting til i have to order other stuff before i buy a pair of emblems.

i even found black ford emblems on ebay. just wondering if i should do am LX emblem as well or leave it blank
Posted via Mobile Device