5.0 engine accessories conversion from sn-95 to fox?

virgostang94

Mar 12, 2004
Norfolk, VA
Is it possible to convert your serpentine drive system from a sn-95 to a fox setup? I want to put A.C. back on my car, and I already modified my a.c./ powersteering bracket where there isn't even mounting holes to install ac compressor on it. I called a ford dealership parts department and they say ford does make the braket anymore and I can't order it. Any help at all would be appreciated. I already ordered a stock a.c. compressor so I don't want to order marches a.c. compressor that they sell with the fox body mid mount serpentine conversion.

• Sponsors (?)

have you looked around at junkyards? can't be that expensive for the bracket. check out the corral, always wrecked cars over there. send jeepman a PM, he always has a bunch.

searched louisiana and mississippi junk yards

Thanks for the corral info. Yeah I search the entire yellow pages for my location and about 50 miles into mississippi. No one has a 94 or 95 mustang. Yeah I ended up finding a national parts locator service that was able to find the bracket but it came with the power steering pump. I just hope it's the right one cause I never bought anything like that without seeing it. It's used from a junk yard so I don't know what the condition is. It ended up costing 140 dollars.