5.0 versus 99GT up, Which is better????

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Can cobra kick a c-4,s ass????:nono: :nono:

Yes. They are completely different cars but if you want to get down to it, a Cobra is a better car.

Original 2004 Cobra MSRP: $34,860
Original 2004 Z06 MRSP:$52,185

Difference: $17,325

Put $17,325 into a Cobra and it will make any Z06 driver go home crying.

Just noticed the C4 part.
Besides the fact that a C4 is ugly as hell compared to a Cobra. Are you talking a ZR1 or not?

Can cobra kick a c-4,s ass????:nono: :nono:

What year C4 are you talking about? They were made from 84'-96', BIG difference from the early years to the 96's . Regardless, yes an 03'-04' Cobra will kick the C4's a**, upside down and backwards any day of the week [yes even the ZR-1]

The 99' up Stangs are much more refined than the old 5.0's , smoother, quieter and faster. I still have my old 91' 5.0, they are a little rough around the edges compared to the newer Stangs but still very good cars, take a newer Stang for a test drive and if you like you're 5.0 then keep it.

89 c-4 at versus a96 cobra 5 spd????:nice:

What year C4 are you talking about? They were made from 84'-96', BIG difference from the early years to the 96's . Regardless, yes an 03'-04' Cobra will kick the C4's a**, upside down and backwards any day of the week [yes even the ZR-1]

The 99' up Stangs are much more refined than the old 5.0's , smoother, quieter and faster. I still have my old 91' 5.0, they are a little rough around the edges compared to the newer Stangs but still very good cars, take a newer Stang for a test drive and if you like you're 5.0 then keep it.

it's his signature... man you are really pathetic I don't even understand why im replying.......the best all around car is an old rusty toyota tercel with speed holes on the hood.....you cant beat the feeling driving those car at 45~50 mph.....
so go get one and stop messing with real car before you hurt someone......****I think I can hear your mom calling you for dinner btw...*****

Status
Not open for further replies.