$50 off any order $200 or more at summit

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
anyone else get this offer for $50 off any purchase at summit $200 or more? I got mine in the mail today. What are you going to spend it on?

Either I'll get a new set of Nitto's through them $50 cheaper or some Strange suspension components.

• Sponsors (?)

I got $50 for anything over $200. I plan on a new x-pipe. Do you think Jegs would match the offer, cause I think my secret santa in the fam got me a jegs gift certificate? It would be sweet to be able to get a new x-pipe for next to nothing.

I got $50 for anything over $200. I plan on a new x-pipe. Do you think Jegs would match the offer, cause I think my secret santa in the fam got me a jegs gift certificate? It would be sweet to be able to get a new x-pipe for next to nothing.

wouldn't hurt to ask
I haven't received one, and I'm waiting on a ~$175 Crane back-order. :(

(Or my wife threw it away as junk mail...???)

it says $50 OFF in big bold letters, would be hard to mistake it as junk mail.

I got an e-mail on it a week to two weeks about it before I received it in the mail

Here's a copy of the E-mail I got, it also had a picture of the discount card but I cant get it to save properly to post it.

Watch your mailbox for a very special postcard from Summit Racing Equipment—it’s actually a coupon that’ll get you $50 off on any purchase of $200 or more! The postcard will have a Summit Bucks number and expiration date above your name.

· To use the coupon online at
SummitRacing.com, just click “Apply Gift Certificate” when you’re checking out, and enter your coupon’s Summit Bucks number and expiration date.

· You can also use it if you order by phone at 1-800-230-3030, just by giving the Summit Bucks number to your sales rep. You can even bring it in to one of our retail stores!

The Rules: This offer expires on February 5, 2009, and your order must total $200 before tax. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts. Not valid on previous purchases. Limit one discount per person, per purchase. Cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase Summit Racing Equipment/Genuine Hotrod Hardware Gift Cards.

I'll sell someone my Summit bucks serial # for $100 :D

014-2.jpg

Attachments

• 014-2.jpg
    014-2.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 76