6061 elbow with what size throttle body?

• Sponsors (?)

No ****! That's awesome! Any chance u could post some pics? Id love to takeaway look. What turbo setup u running? I'm looking at on3 performance's kit.

sure!! here some pics with the 2" spacer, im running a 1" now

DSCN1328.jpg

DSCN1333.jpg

im going to be running the forward facing kit from on 3, with a master power t76 p trim turbo. i will be ordering the kit soon, just waiting on the turbo cams from MHS:nice:

Attachments

• DSCN1328.jpg
    DSCN1328.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 780
  • DSCN1333.jpg
    DSCN1333.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 640
That's f'n awesome! Where's ur iac? On3 makes a nice kit. I've installed them on foxbodys. R u gonna o with the upgraded turbo?

i dont run a IAC, it just idles off the throttle body. on3 doesent deal with master power turbos anymore, they just sell there on on3 performance brand turbo's. so i just ordered my turbo separate. i went with the master power T76 p trim... then did a little polishing on it too:D

BEFORE

DSCN1510.jpg

AFTER removed all the lettering too

DSCN1519.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1510.jpg
    DSCN1510.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN1519.jpg
    DSCN1519.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 163
Ok. I knew you moved your distribution power block into the fender well, I wasn't sure if you rerouted it.

i have been thinking about pulling the entire harness out of the engine bay and making some changes to it, like getting rid of all the rear o2 sensor wiring, iac wiring, stock temp sensor wiring, low coolant sensor wiring and all the ac wiring cause there just exta plugs i have not being used :nonono: and im wanting to wire in the COP swap harness too instead of using the plugs

i have been thinking about pulling the entire harness out of the engine bay and making some changes to it, like getting rid of all the rear o2 sensor wiring, iac wiring, stock temp sensor wiring, low coolant sensor wiring and all the ac wiring cause there just exta plugs i have not being used :nonono: and im wanting to wire in the COP swap harness too instead of using the plugs
ive been meaning to ask u about deleting the egr valve. abviously the edelbrock and the 6061 dont use it. but what is intitled in deleting it.