Fuel 60lbs Injector Adjustment Help! ( V7 Vortech Buit! )

J@EMC

Jun 24, 2015
Have a Anderson PMS 3 made by you guys and have a few questions about it. Have a foxbody EFI blocked 5.0 with all new sensors, full 90mm bolt ons, a V7 Vortech S-charger( at 14lbs boost), 185cc heads, F303 cam, EFI Eld-Super Vic elbow intake, 60lbs injectors, {COOLING} dual 5,000cfm cooling fans with-alum racing radiator, water/meth injection, large headers, 2.5 exhaust. { Electrical } is full MSD- bil/Dizzy, coil, igni box, msd retard switch, 9mm for racing wires. Full gauges, air/meter kit, built TKO trans and a 600hp ram clutch kit.. all set up in a 96 Nissan 300zx. 90% of everything in this build is new! Been a long fab job but well worth the trouble to have something different.

but problem is my block is a stock 88 GT block so I need to keep the HP to no more than 500-525hp.. SO according to my math
( 60inj x8 injectors x.65%) / .6 =( 520hp ).. which brings me to my first question.

1: Can I use the PMS programmer to make ECU dial back the injectors to only 65% and keep the fuel pressure to 38psi?

OR....

2: Do I have to use the fuel regulator to decrease fuel pressure from 38psi-40psi to -35% ( taking 13.3psi ) from 38psi =ing 24.7psi in orders to get my reduction of hp from the 60lbs injectors..?

I ASKED ANDERSON FORD MOTORSPORTS BUT THEY DON'T GIVE ME ANSWER ON ANYTHING.. EVER OO! IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T KNOW.. IF THEY DON'T KNOW AND CAN'T MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS HOW THE HELL DID THEY MAKE THE PMS SYSTEM IN THE FIRST PLACE OO! HAHA!

• Sponsors (?)