67 Newbie With Pics....

Thought I'd come over here and check the place out! Just did a few new mods to the Wife's 67 too. Including those new Bullitt style wheels. 18X9 with 275/35s up fron and 18X10 with 295/35s out back, Sorry for the crappy pics but it's snowing outside....lol

674.jpg

675.jpg

676.jpg

677.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

wow, very impressive job on that stang. Most newbies around here are just starting thier projects, and thus was expecting pics of some rusted out death trap 67. That on the otherhand is a very beutiful death trap :nice:

hou said:
how did you get the 18x9 and 18 x 10 to fit
Wasn't really all that difficult. In fact, I am glad I got these wheels before I searched here.... If you search here, you would think these size wheels and tires would never fit, but I let er rip and didn't think twice about it. The rears were no big deal at all. There was no rubbing although I messaged the inner wheel well just a bit to give me a little extra clearance. As far as the front goes, that was the problem. The wheels were hitting the UCAs. So, I had to cut the hat off the UCAs and now they fit no problem. Just hope I didn't ruin the intergrety of the UCAs.... I dont think I did, that little hat dosen't mean too much other than covering the ball joint I dont think....

72grande said:
wow, very impressive job on that stang. Most newbies around here are just starting thier projects, and thus was expecting pics of some rusted out death trap 67. That on the otherhand is a very beutiful death trap :nice:
LOL, thanks alot. Fortunately all the important stuff is done and done right, just putting a few of our personal touches on it now... It came with a few Cobras on it which my wife didn't like so I am in the process of de-cobraing it....lol

Here are a couple pics of the way the car was when we got it...

671.jpg

672.jpg

673.jpg

Well, we got it from a friend and got a great deal on it so there is no way to really know what he could have got if he really tried to sell it. I have seen lesser cars go for 30+ so i was just wondering. We have receipts for almost twice that....