69 Mach I

Ok guys I am not usually in this forum, but I need your help. I currently drive a 2007 GT, and my twins think I have the coolest car they could ever imagine. Here is the issue. My first car was a 69 Mach One, now that was a cool car.

I don’t have any pictures of this car to show them. It was green and black. Do any of you have any pictures of one of these I could possibly use?

• Sponsors (?)

I Just love Google!

Here ya go:

1969%20Ford%20Mustang%20Mach%201%20in%20Green.JPG

Really cool cars.

There's a "little-old-lady"-type who works at our local hospital that uses her '69 FB as a daily driver. Bought it new mostly because it look "cute and kinda racey". I don't think it's a Mach because I can't presently recall a blacked-out hood. Actually I'm only sure that it's a FB because I remember the "shoulder-scoops" on the rear quarters. That and the 351 badge on the hood scoop........

Dan, you've had some really great cars over the years, haven't you? :drool: If I were you, I'd be constantly on the verge of bankruptcy; because I wouldn't be able to let any of them go, and the garage rental would kill me. :lol: