72 pantera

• Sponsors (?)

What is the property worth? Is it swampland? :rlaugh:

You can buy a complete, running Pantera for between $25K and $35K all day long. That one needs work to be complete and running. The work complete so far looks fairly nice, but it is not done. I would put it on the low end of the scale. The pictures don't say much--but the brake booster and all the other stuff under the bonnet are not there. The exhaust is not hooked up. It could easily take upwards of $10K to put that car into running and driving condition. Then it will need paint and finishing work. I think I just talked myself into the property.... :)

It looks like a good foundation to start with but values of Panteras never seemed to take off like the standard muscle car values. I believe it is because the parts are scarce and they are very finicky cars...something is always wrong with them.

I would stay with your property unless his car is worth close to double of what your land is worth.

hey Rustang I prefer to call it waterfront/wetland buffer its more politically correct. Also sounds more enticing. No seriously its a lot in North Port FL. Worth 40 G's. He says 90% done on Pantera but I don't think so. It has a lot of suspension upgrades supposed to have invested $40,000. Supposed to have been taken completely apart and reassembled. Engine is either 351c or 400m bored to 406. I am not sure which. I won't trade even maybe car plus 20 G. Maybe no trade don't know. Might paint and ebay.

Do NOT sell your 1/4 acre land for that car. KEEP your land. That car is worth very little. Your 1/4 acre lot will not depreciate like the car. Be smart and KEEP your land.

The Pantera's tubular frame have a really nasty habit of leaking and flooding with water, then they rot out throughout the car from the inside out. Neat car to look at, but keep the land.