73 Brake and Flasher lights

I need some help ID'ing a part. It's a circut breaker for the brake lights and flashers. It sits on the "Buzzer board", behind the passenger dash above the glove box. Before I got the car, it had been modified with after market AC. To put the AC in they cut away the buzzer board. I sent out the wiring harness out to be restored and this CB was not returned (it may have not been sent with the harness and is missed placed) The brake lights and Flasher won't work with out this. I jumped the two wires with a 20 amp fuse and the lights work. I can not find any part number or part discription of this CB. Can any one help? A pict would be appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

I need some help ID'ing a part. It's a circut breaker for the brake lights and flashers. It sits on the "Buzzer board", behind the passenger dash above the glove box. Before I got the car, it had been modified with after market AC. To put the AC in they cut away the buzzer board. I sent out the wiring harness out to be restored and this CB was not returned (it may have not been sent with the harness and is missed placed) The brake lights and Flasher won't work with out this. I jumped the two wires with a 20 amp fuse and the lights work. I can not find any part number or part discription of this CB. Can any one help? A pict would be appreciated!

I'll do what I can tommorow, I have the manuals and my dash is apart. Pictures you will get. Ill just post this as a reminder to myself.

When you first posted your question, I looked in my 73 Mach glove box area (with the glove box insert removed) and I can't see any "buzzer board". All I see is a couple of canned blinker relays and some odd 1" x 2" black thing attached to a connector (seat belt buzzer?). I also don't see it in the wiring diagram (but that doesn't mean it isn't there.)

I'm currently re-wiring my entire 73' Grande. I know exactly what board you are talking about. I cant see the part number off of the breaker. I'm not worried about stock replacement stuff, so if you would like it just shoot me a PM.

I've already taken out the heater box, AC, and most of the stock wiring. I have alot of things laying around. :nice: