sell the 83 and buy the 1991 GT 5.0

• buy the 91 mustang GT 5.0

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • keep the 83 musatng

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

GT89Mustang said:
Keep your car, its in good shape. If your really set on a 5.0 find a good car to start with, that one sounds beat. Even if you do want to do work you dont want to get overwhelmed.

over whelmed....have you looked at this glx. it sucks

dought it. brand new tranny from ford and installed by ford. hes the 3nd onwer. had it for a year and a half or so i belive

could be beat down but it dont look like it

but i cant afford a mine one so ill take one that needs some body work

ryan218 said:
over whelmed....have you looked at this glx. it sucks

Yea but does it actually need anything or are you just bored with it.

What im saying is spend the extra money on a good platfom. Find a 5.0 with a good body/paint/interior/drivetrain. That way any work you would be doing on it is stuff to make it faster and better. Theres nothing more fustrating then not being able to drive the car becuase something stupid needs to be fixed. Start with a good foundation. Trust me ive been there.

GT89Mustang said:
Yea but does it actually need anything or are you just bored with it.

What im saying is spend the extra money on a good platfom. Find a 5.0 with a good body/paint/interior/drivetrain. That way any work you would be doing on it is stuff to make it faster and better. Theres nothing more fustrating then not being able to drive the car becuase something stupid needs to be fixed. Start with a good foundation. Trust me ive been there.

my car needs alot. engine is a pain to start after it has sat for a coupe days. unles you start it each day and let it run for5 mins or so it will take you a couple mins of constant carnking to start. the radio the speakers sucks!!!!
it is a **** color on the inside and out side. :nono:

this car needs paint too and a new top.

the other one needs paint...but dont need anything else.

SteedaGT9150 said:
your worried about a radio and speakers? and paint is over rated

not when its coming out of your pocket. $$$$$ i have maybe 170 to my name.

and tell you what. come down to my house and ill let you listen to the radio. it sucks. :notnice:

sounds like a jukebox with 25 watts

but either way.

im going to keep this for a while paint it ect then sell it later after i find a t-top mustang i want..... :hail2: 93 LX coupe 5.0 5 speed true blue :drool: thats what i want.

someone :lock: this thread please