85 SVO engine

GSP393

Aug 14, 2006
Orange County, Texas
I've got the engine, turbo, intercooler (Turbo Coupe), computer and wiring harness from a totaled 85 SVO that I parted out several years ago. I might concider selling them as a package if I can get $500-$800 for it. I just posted this to get some feed back. Everything will need to be rebuilt, but was running before it was parted out. I removed most items for safe keeping, the engine has oxidation on the aluminum parts that can easily be cleaned.

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

• Sponsors (?)

Unfortunately, I don't think you are going to find anyone willing to spill that kind of money for it. There are tons of running 2.3 turbo engines floating around so they aren't "rare" even though it came from a rare car.

Typically the engine is worth a couple hundred bux, the looks of it is going to scare alot of people away though.

What would you want for just the harness? The one in my 86 SVO is butchered...

stinger's definatly right on the looks of the engine. you said everything needs to be rebuilt... as in someone would have to go through the motor or what? if it was a solid running motor, i know i'd probably give 150-200 because i need one to put in an '88 lx i'm looking at getting.