$8500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a deal!!!!

Pshh i bet you can get this one cheaper.

Lolzstang.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

View attachment 251228 1995 FORD MUSTANG FULLY CUSTOMIZED IT HAS 20in RIMS FULL UNDERBODY NEON KITSTROBE LIGHTS 2 STINGER BATTERIESVALOR DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT3 JL AUDIO 12 W1 WITH TMA AMPSFULL NEON KIT INSIDE THE CAR AND IN THE TRUNK AND UNDER THE HOOD7IN POWER ACOUSTIC TV AND 2 LOUD SPEAKERS ON THE INSIDE TRUNK LIDOUTSIDE SPEAKERS (SPEAKERS UNDER THE CAR) CUSTOM FIBERGLASS DOOR PANELS FITTED WITH ALMANI COMPONENT SPEAKERSPOWER WINDOWS AND DOOR LOCKSIT ALSO HAS A SCYTEK ALARM SYSTEMICE COLD A/CNEW ALTERNATIORGOOD TRANSMISSIONGOOD CLUTCH 7131-1 US HIGHWAY 19 NEW PORT RICHEY, FL 34652

It's a bad idea to buy that thing. Think about how much your going to spend fixing it back up to how it is suppose to be. Your talking about have the price you spend for the car. It's a terrible idea, but it's your money. Just my opinion.

I was actually being sacastic. :lol: Thanks for the $.02 though.

Funny, before I saw the pictures, I just knew what car you were talking about. I was laughing about it the other day.

I bought it for 22 grand though. I really like those yellow side scoops, so I went above and beyond