Roush 89 SSC Parts?

fastbackchaseca

Feb 19, 2006
Sac-tizzle
im trying to repair mine, and im in need of a few parts for the resto. i found pretty much all the decals and such, but i need door panels (not the yellow/black/white insert), the part of the rear seat delete the looks like a seat back, front bumper cover, left sideskirt, the momo wheel, and a few other parts that are interchangeable with the GT or LX mustangs. is there anyone or any company who could point me in the direction of the parts? standard mustang seat tracks will work with the flo-fit seats right?

• Sponsors (?)

When you mean the panel that looks like the rear seat delete are you talking about the speaker enclosure or just the foam that Saleen used to cover the speakers?

The front bumper cover is exacly the same as any 87-88 and early 89 front valance. There is or was a guy on ebay just last week that had an entire set of front, rear, and side pieces , authentic. He was back in Florida I believe and the bids were up to $250.

Just get an upholstry shop to re-wrap your Momo with grey vinyl. Just be happy you don't have the Personal wheel as the hub pattern is different and I have never seen the center section anywhere for sale since 1990.

SeatSource in Riverside Ca can provide new Flofit seat tracks. They are different from the OEM seat tracks.

Keep you eyes peeled on Ebay as that is where you most likely will find replacement parts. Rare indeed. I still miss mine.:D

i dont have the momo, mine came w/ a grant, and ill have to try and find a pic of the delete part im talking about, but if there were a backseat, this part would be the seat back. it looks like an upholstered board almost... maybe im trippin, but it thought i saw something like that in an 89...