90 Lx 347

Na Jew

Dec 25, 2005
Sup,
I had few questions for you guys. I was considering about buying a car off my buddy i had a few simple questions for you guys. He has a Ford Racing 347 short block all forged and for the cylinder heads there edlebrock victor jr's with i think 210cc intake valves? I know the car has basic boltons bbk cai and, shorty headers, also the car has a trick flow intake manifold with a pretty agressive cam. The motor runs strong pulls very nice but i am used to imports so what kind of gas mileage does a motor like that usually get? The car is a 90 lx in alrite condition. I been searching for the value of a car like this with the motor because i am getting it for 5,800. I know for sure that everything is new and upgraded from the injectors, msd, air flow meter and, fuel pump. I appreciate any info thanx alot peace.

• Sponsors (?)

Na Jew said:
The motor runs strong pulls very nice but i am used to imports so what kind of gas mileage does a motor like that usually get?

If you are considering a Mustang, gas milage should not be your first concern. Firing off 8 cylinders will always take 2x as much fuel as firing off 4 cylinders. If you can keep your foot out of the gas pedal, you should expect to see anywhere between 250 - 300 miles per tank.

Sup,
Well i know he spent over 6g's just for the engine build and all the parts. I know that 5.0's sell for a lot even stock ones. What kinda power is that car making? 400-450?

Sup,
Thanx for in info. I will be but i aint sure if i will get it yet i am very picky about the way my car looks. I always wanted an 03 cobra but a 5.0 in my opinion is not as good looking. Its a hatch also i perfer a coupe dropped with clean wide wheels. But thanx alot take care peace.