92 SAAC mk1

66Camaro454

May 22, 2004
im in a position to buya saac mk1 from 92 with 4.2k miles here in peru but im american for 7k its perfect runs like hell and its only missing the interior roof.... i hear this car is realy rare it has cs embroidered interior with the plack sayin 060 built i wana kno how much would it b worth back home

• Sponsors (?)

They are relatively worthless because no one seems to want them except the guys that spent $50k on them from the Shelby American Auto Club back in the day. There is a black '92 vert on eBay right now that's been there five or six times in the last couple years (just do a search of SAAC). They are the precurser for the '93 cobra ford brought out. They were way overpriced and didn't sell at all. There may have been 60 cars total sold over three years. The '93 version called the super snake even came stripped of everything except the suspension and wheels for $26k.

If you can get it for $7k I'd say do it, but first see whats involved with importing it back home.

I know all this because when I got my '93lx it had all the Saac emblems and it's been a hobby for the last couple years to get all the extra parts to build a vert SAAC replica from a stock GT vert.

Jamie

If that's all then I'd try to get it. For the uninformed, do a yahoo search on SAAC and you'll find all sorts of interesting stuff on the club and even some stuff on the cars. The vert goes off ebay in fifteen hours. I don't have any small SAAC pics to post.

Jamie

jwzg said:
Run a VIN check if you haven't already done so.

well vin didnt realy tell me much about the car just where it was made and stuff, it is basically a gt customized by SAAC with the gt40 engine parts

trying to find some 1 to call in saac who might have records of car 060 which is the 1 im lookin at, it also has in the engine compartment the plate saying wen it was made and the number 060

tmoss said:
That would be a bummer if you found the car was stolen and taken South - happens to lots of cars.

Thanks for clarifying that, Tom. I live in China for most of the year and vehicle smuggling here is, shall we say...rampant. 7,000 dollars sounds a little too good to be true.