93 GT to 94/95 6/4 cylinder conversion

93 GT W/ 351w to SN95 6 cylinder conversion

I have a built engine and tranny. everything has less than 300 miles on it.
I had plans on fixing the thousand things wrong with my exterior/interior but I am thinking I would like to just buy a 6 cyl sn95 and throw my engine and tranny in there. The reason I will be putting it all into a 6 cyl sn95 instead of a GT model is because I just dont have the cash. A 4/6 cyl sn95 with a blown engine or with high miles can be found for under 4k.
So if I had a complete *running* (daily driver) 93 mustang gt vert with a 351, how hard would it be to get it into the sn95?????
also, it might be noteworthy to mention I have a 351 in there, not a 302...

for all the uber verterans, this topic has not been covered before as far as I can search.

• Sponsors (?)

The taurus is front wheel drive transversly mounted V6. It will be next to impossible to mount it front wheel drive. Rear Wheel drive is possible, but still going to be very difficult. It will require many fabrication skills, a big budget or possibly both.

As far as a 351 into an SN95, you need basically all the things covered to drop into a fox including a new diff. Cost might be a wash. Buy car, rear diff, engine brackets misc VS buy brackets, dime a dozen interior pieces, etc.