93 mustang gt 5.0 convertible in CO, clean, unmolested, TRADE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
i had just picked this up, however just realized the whole convertible thing is not my style haha. VERY tight clean car.

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible. Newer red paint (paint cost about $1000 as the reciept states. pretty good job accept for some chipping on the rear bumper and a little bit of red on the trim here and there) 17 inch ROH after market rims and tires with 275/40ZR17 in the back and 245/45ZR17 in the front. Black leather interior. After marketAlpine CD deck and two 10" Kenwood subs with Kenwood amp. Very well maintained. Last owner rebuilt the engine around 8500 miles ago (i have the paperwork to prove it). Car has 159,000 miles on it.Engine is bone stock except for lowering springs, off road H pipe and exhaust. newer Convertible top works great. $5000.00 OBO

fly in and drive home! ac works awesome, newer alt. water pump and idler pulley, good solid car.

will trade for hardtop fox or SN in equal shape, would love an SVO. if your car isn't as nice, cash can always make the deal right. also, not just looking for mustangs, i'm interested in any type of cool daily driver.

email me at [email protected] for my phone numberor any general questions.
thanks

Attachments

• mustang4.jpg
    mustang4.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 179
  • mustang3.jpg
    mustang3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 176
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.