93 Notch and New House *56k Suicide*

• Sponsors (?)

:lol:

Seriously... My friends wont even come over anymore. Pregnant women FTMFL :lol:

Come on down anyway. We can take turns making her blood pressure boil

PS: All of that land shown is not all mine. The olive drab colored stuff in the first 2 or 3 pics is mine. The dark green plantation is some rich guys

She might throw a shoe at me. I have been hit in the head with enough things; I don't want to add a high heel to them.

Strype you need to go and get the tape on wheel weights and get rid of those nasty hammer ons.

i cussed those idiots out when they did that. I gotta go have them taken off. The car has only had 1000 miles put on it since I got it 12 months ago

Nice looking house, Black on Black notch is sick........

Thanks man. I guess I'll make my decision on the current wheels when I lower the car

nice car! u really need some new headlights though! as for the house :drool:
i live in alberta (canada!!!) and something like that on 13 acres would go for probably $3mill here! I'm in a 40 yr old 1 bedroom apt. and paying 900 a month! its like 400sq ft or less! Avg price of a house here in red deer (~80,000 people) is around $370,000 for a 1120 sq ft house w/o a garage. Its ridiculous. Oil country! property value has gone up 40-60% in the last year alone! and still climbing.
if any of u care...
www.buysellbyphoto.com and check out the prices of some of these houses! is it like that in the states?

Congrats on the nice new house and land. I didn't know your car was that nice, black notches-:hail2: Paint the hood and it'll be one of my favorites on here. Please don't change the color. Maybe the wheels to something with a polished lip, but that's it, they have to be black.

Thanks everybody... Maybe I should use a better camera :rlaugh:

That car is only 64k original but it has small dents, and the paint is faded off the bumpers from the florida sun it sat under for years. The car is twisted. My buddy (who bought it new) ran Mickey ET Streets on it without putting subframes. That's why it sits so high in the front. The passenger rear dips down. The interior is absolutely perfect.

As far as land value, only mountain or lake front property is of high value here. But, Alabama probably has much more open land than most places even though it's diminishing quickly here in North AL. The package is worth a lot more than I paid... But a bank here is not allowed to profit from foreclosed property hahaha :banana:

Oh and like Rusty said... The wheels HAVE to go.

I bought those wheels for the 89 GT I had. I was going grey with it and thought black wheels would set it off. Problem is I bought this car and traded the polished r's that were on this car when I bought it for my brand new black ones because the polished r's had a screwy back set that almost rubbed the front shocks. Here's a picture of what it looked like when I bought it... I have the original ponies and I think that's what I'm going with.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 58