94 5.0 vs 11 5.0 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
***disclaimer*** the following stunts where performed on a closed course in mexico by professionals. Kids do not try this at home.

Ok so coming home on Wednesday I decided to take a detour to mexico. While cruising around the streets of mexico I ran into a new grabber blue 5.0. Super sweet car:nice:. Looked stock because the exhaust wasnt the loudest thing in the world, especially compared to mine lol. Well I wanted to go from a low roll, you know trying not to attract the attention of the policia in mexico while on a closed course at 3am. But guy was being a bit of a turd. He wouldnt even look over at me when I was trying to tell him nice car but he kept it in a low gear egging me on. So I was like ok he sped up to like ~90 and i was like this is a super high roll but its mexico so wth. So I waited for him to hit it then I did, he jumped about a fender in front then after topping 3rd I hit 4th and jumped that fender back in front of him, it stayed like that till about ~120ish then i decieded tim to really leave this guy behind and flipped the little pretty switch in my ashtray:D. And stayed on it till my speedo took a turn past 150 and I know he stayed on it too because he was still back there and after I decieded it was obvious the winner I let off and he stayed on it and flew by. All in all:nice: that thing was freaking fast considering it looked like a stock 5.0 and we where pretty damn even till I sprayed it and my little 5.0 is far from stock. So I am impressed.:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.