94/95 5.0 into a Fox....

vyal

Dec 10, 2002
I have an engine from a 94/95 donor car that i have rebuilt with H/C/I and i am now considering putting it into a fox instead of back into a 94/95. What differences are there that would inhibit bolting it up? I know all the electronics and transmission from the fox will be used, as will the front accesories to facilitate the fan and such. The engine i have is set up for a manual transmission and i have noticed that clutch advertisements quote different prices for pre-94 and 94/95. Are the clutch/flywheel sizes different? Any other information that anyone can think of would be a huge help.

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure on the clutch/flywheel sizes, but other than that it should work. There is more clearance under the fox than the 94-95's, but I belive everything else is more than likely the same except maybe the intake setup, which I think may have been modded to fit the 94-95's but will easily fit the pre 94's.

The intake/throttle body are different as well as the headers. I already know that and it wont be a problem as i have not bought any of the pieces or adapters for specific model years. Anyone else have any ideas on the clutch/flywheel?