94-95 SALEEN S351 Rims?????

• Sponsors (?)

They must be b/c I've been looking and can't find them. I have never had a set of Saleens and I want to try some out but thought I would go with the style that came with the 94's.
I'm on a mission to get some. If they are not made in replicas I wonder how many Saleens came with them in 94?

No replica's made at all....I've had an open eye for them for years, they're impossible to find, and when you do, you pay a pretty penny for'em as well

Somebody on here has them on their car, and for the life of me, I can't remember who....

Those are gonna be real tough to track down. Saleen stoped making them way back and I have yet to see a replica of them. I wanted those polished but had no luck even locating stockers. I wound up setteling for a polished replica saleen rim.

Your still changing wheels? lol

If you find them, they will look awesome on your car. Good luck with the search. For whats its worth, I have never come across a set either, but don't stop looking.

Yep time for something different for the spring.
There is an old guy here in town with a mint 94 S351 that shows up at the local cruise-ins. That's where I saw them in person for the first time and I wanted a set. It's been about a month now and I'm getting impatient.
I think I'll go out tomorrow night and try to find him or some info on him. Gonna try to make him an offer on those wheels if I see him.
I really want some now since they're so damn hard to find!

94 SALEEN S351 Rims OBTAINED

Well busted my Tremec at the track today and the best thing was when I got home these were here....:p

View attachment 392269
View attachment 392271
View attachment 392273
View attachment 392275

I found that guy last night at the local cruise-in and made him an offer and then another and then another and then he finally agreed before I left. The guy is prob in his 70's and it's pretty cool to see guys his age driving Stangs and cruis'n.
I need to use some more onebad polish on them and I'll show you how good that stuff is.
I'll have some before and after pics tomorrow. :nice: