94 cobra Vs 03 CObra or SS

Some mods listed in Sig, only 9psi stock GT40 heads and intakes making a weird for setup 423 rwhp. Do you think i can beat a 03 cobra and an SS camaro moded or not. The car has a ram clutch which doesnt hold the power it should, stock T-5. Just wondering what you guys think :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

dude, i just got rid of an 01 SS, and hell yeah you can beat that. i test drove the cobra when i bought my GT, and the cobra was much faster then my SS, and it sounds like you have some more power, so you can definetly take an SS, the cobra though might depend on driver

You would murder a stock Cobra, MURDER. You would rape an SS even worse.

You have NOTHING to worry about unless the Cobra has intake, exhaust, and maybe a pulley, or if the SS has full exhaust, intake and cams/heads. Remember your car is also ~300lbs lighter than the 03 Cobras.

BTW, how much torque are you making? Probably alot with that Five-oh motor.

Thanks guys for your responses. Yeah the car is crazy power for what i bought and put on it. The torque is something like 440 or something like that. I have to check to dyno sheet again, but the hp was 423 and i believe torque was 435-440. I think because she has stock gears, im not feeling the 423 like i should, especially in higher gears. Yeah i was racing my buddy around in his 03 last night. He has straight pipe exhaust, cold air intake, and a smaller pulley. We were like racing from second pretty much alreayd moving(due to cops on that road every so often) I was pulling on him but only by like 2 car lengths or so. It was fun though.....thats why i asked you guys. Asked about the SS b/c i really want to find one to race, always use to beat me when the snake was stock. :flag: