94 Stang GT vert (Slow5.0) vs 04 ZO6

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Here is story
Yesterday i was at local car show/cruisin' and guy who was host have Mustang dyno, and a lot people was do dyno because it was $65 for 3 pulls, usually its around $100 but it was cruisin so they droped price
Anyway, here it comes prick/dushbag,daddy sun with 04 ZO6 and he wanna see whats top speed on that car,so they wraped car for him ,1st run was 167mpg, 2nd 168 and 3rd 164, i ask him is it bone stock , he was "yeah and it runs 11.5 from the factory, i was like yeah if i put my ol' 302 on top of that 5.7L, then he asked me what kinda car i driving i was like "Mustang", than he start laughing and that pissed me off big time,
Than i asked him "how about we bet if i pull more MPH with my $5500 94 Mustang he paid for my runs and i take his Girl friend (man she was HOOOOOOOT) and if i lose i will pay for my and for his previous runs
He was "OK but i won't play in girl", what a wussy
So they put my Stang on dyno and on 1st run i did 174mph ,so i didn't wanna run again because he got OWNED by old 94 Mustang :hail2:

BTW week ago i was doing dyno runs on Dyno jet and we did top speed run but that dyno had break on 160mph so i couldn't pass 160mph and 5500rpms

I know someone will say this ZO6 will kick my a$$ on top speed on street but hey he wandet to race me on dyno so thats why i did

BTW my brother was filming like always but some how i couldn't upload video of my run to the computer, but he uploaded ZO6's run :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Slow5.0 said:
Here is story
Yesterday i was at local car show/cruisin' and guy who was host have Mustang dyno, and a lot people was do dyno because it was $65 for 3 pulls, usually its around $100 but it was cruisin so they droped price
Anyway, here it comes prick/dushbag,daddy sun with 04 ZO6 and he wanna see whats top speed on that car,so they wraped car for him ,1st run was 167mpg, 2nd 168 and 3rd 164, i ask him is it bone stock , he was "yeah and it runs 11.5 from the factory, i was like yeah if i put my ol' 302 on top of that 5.7L, then he asked me what kinda car i driving i was like "Mustang", than he start laughing and that pissed me off big time,
Than i asked him "how about we bet if i pull more MPH with my $5500 94 Mustang he paid for my runs and i take his Girl friend (man she was HOOOOOOOT) and if i lose i will pay for my and for his previous runs
He was "OK but i won't play in girl", what a wussy
So they put my Stang on dyno and on 1st run i did 174mph ,so i didn't wanna run again because he got OWNED by old 94 Mustang :hail2:

BTW week ago i was doing dyno runs on Dyno jet and we did top speed run but that dyno had break on 160mph so i couldn't pass 160mph and 5500rpms

I know someone will say this ZO6 will kick my a$$ on top speed on street but hey he wanted to race me on dyno so thats why i did

That is seriously surprising. I can't believe that you wasted him in top speed. I figured you would have been owned.......

Nice kill...well, sorta....

Should have tried to get the girl in for an extra $100....:rlaugh:
Scott

WhiteDevil said:
What kind of gearing do you have? My 4th only goes to like 124 with 3.73s did u use 5th???

Yeah i have 3.73s with 26" tires (which is stock size)
My 4th goes to 125-128 on 6300rpms
We both did in 5th gear runs, i have asked dyno guy why he didn't use 6th gear in Vette and he said to me it push nose down or something

BTW my rev limit is on 6300