95 GT climate control issue

Gr8One1998

Apr 1, 2008
Hey everyone,

I have a 95 GT that I recently purchased, and I'm having an issue with the climate control system. There seems to be an issue with the vent selector; it will switch from "OFF" to "VENT", but when I move it to any of the other positions (FLOOR, A/C, MAX AC, etc...) the heat/air still only comes out of the top vents. Any ideas on what might be wrong?

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, so I tried to find that hose, and I was able to find a really thin hose coming out of the firewall on the passenger side that looks like it was ripped. The problem is I am only able to find one side of it. Does anyone have a picture of exactly where that hose starts from on the drivers side?

It comes from the "tree" right by the master cylinder brake booster. Theres a few vacuum lines that come from there, you want to look for the one thats slightly thinner than a pencil. If you can't find it, ill post up pics when I get home.

Here are a few pics of the full run of that hose.

This will start at the firewall, driver side, and move all the way to behind the glove compartment on the passenger side

DSC00523.JPG

DSC00524.JPG

DSC00525.JPG

DSC00526.JPG

DSC00527.JPG

DSC00528.JPG

DSC00529.JPG