'95 GT in "Ghost Rider" movie

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I liked her even more after I saw her take-off in that car. It didn't have the distinctive 5.0L sound, nor was it a V6 sound IMO :shrug:

I didn't care too much for that movie. I dunno. It was too.... corny I guess is the word. But it was free so I can't bitch too much about it.

yeah im movies that noise could have came from a civic with a 6" exhaust lol movie directors dont care what it comes from and is matched to...lol

i havent seen the movie so i cant coment on the sound but there is a black 95 with the shindoa boss decal package thats around me and yesterday was the first day i saw it on the road after 3 years of seeing it parked everywhere and wondering how i saw it everywhere without passing it once well it was pulling out of the gas station so i slowed up so i could hear the rumble thinking it would have a good tone but when it pulled out and roared past me i couldn't hear hardly anything it was the queitest stang i have ever heard lol..i have never heard a mustang with a stock exhaust but im thinking this car has one on it....