95 GT Supercharged 53k original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Systemax302

May 20, 2007
FIRST $5800...

I will apologize in advance for the length of this AD, but I think its easier for the both of us if I just make this as comprehensive as possible from the get go.

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested at (734) 945-5527. If I don't answer leave a message. I am hoping to not store the car again this winter. Car will be going to storage in about 3 weeks.

PRICE DROP!! $5800 for a last try before storage.

IMG_0084.jpg
IMG_0055.jpg

This car for sale is a BEAUTIFUL, original mileage, Dark Forest Green GT, with 53,xxx miles that I searched far and wide for.

I am a perfectionist when it comes to my vehicles and this car is definately a clean and well cared for Mustang. This Mustang is from North Carolina and has been garaged and stored through poor weather its entire life. I drove to Charlotte and back over a weekend in the summer of 2006 to purchase the car and drive it home. CarFax showed no record of any reported accidents for this vehicle before I bought it and I can assure you it has not been wrecked or repaired under my ownership. I have owned 2 other Mustangs before this one, both 94 95 GT's, and this one is by far the nicest.

This is a 3 owner, unabused Mustang, that has been tastefully modified with professionally installed parts. The car as it sits made 273 RWHP and 305 ft/lbs of torque on a very safe/conservative tune done by Livernois Motorsports. Car idles perfect with no surging and pulls great through the entire RPM range.

As mentioned above I have been the proud owner of this 1995 GT since the summer of 2006, but I have been too busy with other things over the last year to drive the car very much. I have been debating about this for about 6months now, but the car honestly spends nearly all of its time in the garage and I can no longer justify keeping it.

The cars interior is Saddle/Black in color with leather and is nearly flawless.

There are a few "issues" with the car that I feel like need to be mentioned as well.
2 SMALL dings on the body (one on roof and one next to the gas door) both are pictured. A good ding man could remove them both.
View attachment 242500 View attachment 242501

Discolored spot on passenger seat. (previous owner said it was a cleaning product)
IMG_0107.jpg

Drivers side rocker cover is chipped and scratched at the front (I have a brand new, full length, OEM Ford replacement already painted to match just never bothered to put it on)
IMG_0061.jpg

Passenger side mirror has a scrape.
IMG_0074.jpg

The car shifts into and engages all gears, but the trans has started to whine just slightly when shifting. 4th gear can't be "slammed" or it will grind, you need to take a half second longer into 4th. Throwout bearing chirps when you hold the clutch halfway down. When fully released or depressed it is silent. Clutch does not slip. Car is never powershifted or taken to redline.

There is some slight noise coming from the rearend that was determined to be worn or deformed upper control arm bushings. (I have a very nice set of aluminum adjustable uppers that are not installed yet that should eliminate this noise)

The A/C has quit blowing cold.

Modifications

Motor

Ford Racing 3.55 gears
Pro 5.0 short throw shifter
Trickflow upper/lower intake
Edelbrock intake adapter
Edelbrock 70mm throttle body
PMAS 75mm Mass Air Meter (calibrated for 42lb injectors and blower)
Ford Racing 42lb injectors
Walbro 255 in-tank fuel pump
MSD Distributer
NGK plugs (matched for tune)
Griffin aluminum radiator
Powerdyne Supercharger w/ 6lb pulley (9lb pulley also, never installed)
**The supercharger was mailed to Powerdyne in June 2005 for a complete rebuild of the unit totaling over $750. I have all paperwork for this repair. There has been less than 8,000 miles put onto the unit since the rebuild.

This combo is running off a Livernois Motorsports chip/tune that was done in July 2008 for just over $900.

All this car needs is a set of heads and a cam to be over 400 RWHP.

Exhaust

Ford Motorsport shorty headers
MAC o/r H Pipe
Flowmaster American Thunder catback

Suspension

KYB adjustable shocks and struts
Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs
Energy Suspension spring isolators front and rear
Steeda CC plates
Eibach wheel spacers on the rear

**I still have the strut tower bar, but it would not clear the intake. I was told by many sources that you will need a strut tower brace designed for a 351.

Wheels and Tires

17x8 Mustang Bullitt wheels (grey with no damage)
255/45/17 Nitto 555's all around (about 75% tread left)

Here are the rest of the pictures...

Pictures

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

Livernois dyno sheet
IMG_0116.jpg

Boost readings
IMG_0123.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to checkout my car. If you are a serious buyer and have additional questions or would like to talk about the car with me call (734) 945-5527.

Thanks, Alex

• Sponsors (?)

BUMP

Just drove the car today and it performed great. Looks great on the street and has a great "smooth loud" sound to it.

What price is it gonna take to move this right now? I know winter is nearing for most of us, but someone has to be looking. I have another purchase I'de really like to make, but this must sell first. If you want to try and make a deal contact me.

Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.