95 Mustang GT Convertible - Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenStangGT

Jan 29, 2004
The time has come. I will be selling my second long time sweetheart, a 1995 Mustang GT Convertible. The car is dark green with a black convertible. The top has been replaced and is in great condition. Car's odometer is right at 125k, although actual mileage is probably 115k (lower gears were installed).
The car has the following modifications:
Super Stallion Ram Air Hood > Rare hood!
17' Aftermarket 5 spoke Cobra replica wheels with tires. (Also comes with a spare set for wintertime driving or for emergencies.)
Upper and lower GT40 manifolds.
Full exhaust, headers, O/H H-Pipe, and dumped Dynomax Ultra Flo's. Sounds AWESOME!
Aftermarket K&N filter assembly.
March Aluminum Underdrive pulleys.
255lph Fuel Pump
AOD transmission that was rebuilt for racing with kevlar parts, high quality rebuild.
Shift kit to match the above, along with a 2600 stall converter.
3.73 rear end gears.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
Strange 10-way Adjustable Rear Shocks
Tinted Windows
BIGGEST MOD: ZEX dry nitrous system that's been used only a few times total. Full system is installed, bottle is full, ready to run. On/off switch inside the car plus a purge valve, colder plugs also installed.
Does have an aftermarket stereo. Also has the cables run for a subwoofer to be added where the back seat used to be.
The car does have some minor paint issues on the passenger side. Looks fine but ideally would be repaired.
Please contact me with ANY questions, looking for a quick sale! Hopefully someone is looking for a very streetable weekend fun car now that the weather is nicer!
Asking $5950, reasonable offers definitely will be entertained.

Attachments

• untitled001.jpg
    untitled001.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.