96-98 with magnaflow catback...

jmk97GT

Oct 29, 2004
Did it fit right? My passenger side tailpipe (piece that goes over the axle) is COMPLETELY bent wrong. It shoots traight up into the back of the bumper (about 4.5" off). No, its not the wrong side piece. I put the drivers side pipes on perfect.

• Sponsors (?)

ACSPONY said:
My SLP fit fine :p JK Joe, good luck man.
Yeah, yeah...I should have gotten the SLP. I got magnapacks because all I heard were good things PLUS I figured it would fit better with my magnaflow catted X (which fits great, btw). I'll let you guys know if I made it work or not... :nonono:

I had this SAME EXACT problem. I had to IGNORE the picture instructions, because i set it up exactly the way they had it pictured like 3 times, and it would not fit. To ensure it wasn't my own stupidity, i had my friend try and he had the same outcomes. I just loosely put it all together and sort of "finangled" and "finessed" the pipes by trying all sorts of combinations, truning this one, rotating that one...etc. until it fit right. Try this and see if it works, i got REALLY PISSED at first, because i thought the top quality Magnaflow was f'in me. But it all worked out.

I made some bends and the catback now fits.

Oh, guess what? The first passenger side 02 sensor doesnt fit. The frames in the way! God how friggen hard should it be to install exhaust. This is really pissing me off