Roush 99-04 Blue & Black fader stripes

N.L. Koncepts

Founding Member
Sep 15, 2002
San Jose, Ca
where in the world can i get a hold of them? saleen is acting like i don't know what i'm talking about when i know what my car came with. typical.:lol:

if your wondering what happened to mine, the car was two toned and we took them off cause i didn't want to clear over them. now i'm burdened with not being able to find some replacements. SOMEONE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP! PIMP IN DISTRESS LMAO............... on a serious note, please help.

• Sponsors (?)

thanx dj, i thought of that but, i wasn't sure if it would come out exactly the same. can someone else chime in on this to see if its the same in width. the height can be adjusted by cutting but the width of the black fade might look cheezy if it needs to be trimed too.

i'm just being cautious since $99 would be thrown away if its not right. i'm just picky on my saleen.

thanx dj, i thought of that but, i wasn't sure if it would come out exactly the same. can someone else chime in on this to see if its the same in width. the height can be adjusted by cutting but the width of the black fade might look cheezy if it needs to be trimed too.

i'm just being cautious since $99 would be thrown away if its not right. i'm just picky on my saleen.

Call or email PAS to make sure, but the width should be the same on all the years the chevrons were used. The height would be modified to fit the then current bodystyle.

thanx fellas for the help. i'll give pas a ring this week. stangking, we redid the white in some areas and sprayed michigan blue on the top half with a tapering black stripe to break it up. the black stripe breaks up torward the back, like the chevron stripe shape.