99-04 head lights on 94-98

• Sponsors (?)

Its one of those slippery slope things. YOu want the head lights so you get them, then you need the front bumper to fit, then the fenders then the hood from a new Edge stang. Then you would realize that your doors dont fit right and that you need new edge doors etc. etc. etc.

Kevin R. said:
THEN you realize you should of just bought a 99 in the first place.

So you sell it and buy that 99 you were talking about. Then you realize you are in the same place you were when you started, you car is identical to 31471987 other mustangs. SO you start thinking, how cool would it be to have a new edge stang with 94-98 headlights/tailights. You buy the lights but then realize the fenders dont fit........

HAHA.

SeventyMach - I didn't mean I want a 99. My point if you're going to dismantle your whole car to look like something it isn't....why not buy that car in the first place?

I'm going with these bad boy's. I've never seen anyone run them but should look good. I hope they fit well...

http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=3170&Category_ID=90

Here's a pic:

lrs-13008bb-kit_1000x1000.jpg

I just wanted to see if any one has done this, I no it's more then bolting up the head light I dont want a 99+ I just like their head light's. Our head light's look like crap their not aggressive like the 99+! I hang out with a couple wyotech kid's so I get some crazy ideas some time's.