99 cobra mph gauge not working??????

i just complete my swap from a 99 v6 to a 99 cobra complete, engine, tranny, irs, harness, ecu, gauge cluster. but i start the engine and everything works fine, just the mph gauge and the oil preassure arent working? does anyone know what could it be, or have any harness diagrams to check them out maybe they are plug somewhere else, or somehting, please help me out!!!!!!! thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

i pulled my trans out 2 years back and smashed the harness that goes to the trans and the rear o2s and it pulled the pin out off the plug and my speedometer didnt work. id check that and fuses. or it could be something diff. just my two cents on that hope you get it striaght its a pain in the butt i know

ok can you tell me where does the plug of that harness goes or something? cause i found a plug that wasnt connected, all the tranny has their plugs where they go, but at the end of the tranny where it conects to the engine goes a large part of harness and i have the conector unplugged and its on the firewall of the windshield theres the connector, but i didnt find where tu plug it, the ecu harnes doesnt have that conector missing, and the engine harness too it doesnt have any plug missing so i dont know where tu put it, maybe if you remember all the plugs of the tranny harness you can tell me where does it connects or something. thnks

yeah, cause, my check engine light its on, and it says something about the 92 sensors not qorking right or something like that, and my reverse light doest go on when i put the car on reverse, and teh mph doesnt work either, so we are talking about the same plug, so that plug doesnt connects on any harness it goes into the car or firewall that where it conects? or something. can you send me your mail te send some pics of my car when it didnt have any engine and tranny maybe you can tell me where does it goes.

C1168 transmission harness not connected

Based upon the OP's symptom, IMO it is almost certain that the transmission harness plug C1168 has not been connected. The rear O2 sensors, back up light, and OSS speed sensor all go through C1168.

C1168 is a round 8 pin connector. C1168 is located in the right rear engine bay between the shock towers and the large main square main engine connector. IMO, it is likely that the companion connector has fallen into the corner of the engine bay. Perhaps behind the AC receiver dryer or maybe between the fender liner where the vapor lines run. This is why the OP can not find it.

Took pictures and sent to OP to use as a guide. The pictures are too large to post here.