99+ side scoops, all the same? or different in 99?

Blakers01GT

Master of the Clubhead
Founding Member
Sep 21, 2001
Brown Deer, WI
did a couple searches, all i could find was the difference between the 99+ and V6 side scoops, but i thought the 99 35th's were different then the 2000+?

can anyone confirm this for me, i have a nice dime size gouge in my right side scoop. on ebay they said they have THESE from a 99 GT. well he should say 99+ or 2001 cause mineral grey didn't come out until 2001 i believe....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34204&item=2470364504

THEN THESE, supposed to be the 99 35th? could someone help me out here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42611&item=2471155347

• Sponsors (?)

35th anniversary and the spring editions had GT side scoops I'm almost positive they are the same as 01+ the hood scoop is different that is all.

stang6.jpg

stang1.jpg

Kinda hard to see in the first pic

The 35th anniversary side scoops fit all 99-04 GT's.
Just bought a pair side scoops (Saleen take offs) from Bruce @ fiveomotorsport.com. I got the same color as my car to avoid costly painting (painting is about $100-$125 with clear coat) and the parts were perfect as Bruce promised on the phone. I broke the brackets holding the clips on the original scoops taking them off but the replacements look just like brand new. I paid $35 plus $10 S&H. I would talk to Bruce directly (not E-mail) to make sure he has the color you want and that they are in perfect shape. If Bruce doesn't have what you want do a web search for - - Mustang take off parts - - there are other dealers for the scoops but FiveO Motorsport was the cheapest especially (unlike some dealers) since you could pick the color and he would tell you what condition the paint is in. :)

Bob H said:
The 35th anniversary side scoops fit all 99-04 GT's.
Just bought a pair side scoops (Saleen take offs) from Bruce @ fiveomotorsport.com. I got the same color as my car to avoid costly painting (painting is about $100-$125 with clear coat) and the parts were perfect as Bruce promised on the phone. I broke the brackets holding the clips on the original scoops taking them off but the replacements look just like brand new. I paid $35 plus $10 S&H. I would talk to Bruce directly (not E-mail) to make sure he has the color you want and that they are in perfect shape. If Bruce doesn't have what you want do a web search for - - Mustang take off parts - - there are other dealers for the scoops but FiveO Motorsport was the cheapest especially (unlike some dealers) since you could pick the color and he would tell you what condition the paint is in. :)

Thanks! I'll see what he can do for me :nice: